Regulations of the online store
- Sklep internetowy Standidesk, available at the Internet address
https://standidesk.com and https://standidesk.com , is run by Damian Bezak, who runs a business under the name of Standidesk Damian Bezak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6222699564, REGON 302669040.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Dealer - a natural person running a business under the name of the company Standidesk Damian Bezak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6222699564, REGON 302669040
- Klient - any entity making purchases via the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Shop - online store run by the Seller at the Internet address https://standidesk.com and https://standidesk.com.
- A distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Terms & Conditions - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- The order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Basket - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
- Seller's address: ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 5d lok. 203
- Seller email address: supportstandidesk.com
- Seller's telephone number: +48 605 64 54 04
- Seller's bank account number 42 1090 1854 0000 0001 3483 7043
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 9 am and 16 pm on business days.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
- The prices in the store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by a Sales Agreement.
- In the case of a Contract involving a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the accounting period.
- If the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, to calculate the amount of the final (final) price in advance, information about the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as about charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, Surname, E-mail address, Password.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The customer has the option at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring
for this reason, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
Order placement rules
In order to place an Order:
- log into the Store (optional);
- select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - complete the Order Form by entering the recipient's details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data, if different from the recipient's data,
- click the "Order and pay" button
- choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 item 3.
Offered delivery and payment methods
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier delivery
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments (supported by tpay.com)
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer, electronic payments, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
9. Product delivery takes place only in Poland.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier indicated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the embrace
in possession of the first thing.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration to the Seller
on withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by e-mail by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations and an attachment to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
- If the Consumer sends a statement electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer the confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address for returns, i.e. Standidesk, ul. Reymonta 35, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski with the note "Sklep firmowy Sklejka-Eko SA" immediately, no later than 14 days from the date,
in which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be left
sent back by post as usual.
- The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from
using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item whose single use causes permanent and irreversible traces of use
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the provision that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Contract,
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract,
Complaint and warranty
- New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request
due to a defect in the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the client's request was considered justified.
- Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the following address: Standidesk, ul. Reymonta 35, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski with the annotation "Sklejka-Eko SA company shop"
- If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it,
as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
- Detailed information on the possibility of using by the Consumer
out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following example possibilities of use
from out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to turn to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.