We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
Personal data administrator ("Administrator")
DAMIAN BEZAK, an entrepreneur running a business under the name of Standidesk Damian Bezak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 6222699564, REGON number 302669040, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 5d / 203, 61-863 Poznań
Personal data and privacy
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Sending the newsletter
The basis for processing
A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b) RODO)
claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- profiling for marketing purposes
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
- customer satisfaction survey
Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing the data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the store
- no possibility to use the Store's services
- no possibility to make purchases in the store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
Posting content in the store
If you decide to leave a comment in the Store - its content may be published in the Store. The same applies to other content that you post on the Store.
Part of your data, such as:
will be visible to other users of the Store.
As part of the Store, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data provided by you. Before we perform profiling on the basis of which decisions will be made:
- having legal effects against you,
- affecting you in a similarly significant way,
we will ask you for your consent.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the Parties will cease
you will withdraw the consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling.
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
transferring data to another administrator
And also the law:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions - if applicable,
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this store cookies are used to:
- memorizing information about your session
- providing the Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing the F1 button in your browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
External services / Recipients of data
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
software provider needed to run an online store
software provider facilitating business operations (e.g. accounting software)
entity providing a mailing system
entity facilitating the optimization of the Store
an entity providing marketing services
social networking sites